Lewis Memorial Christian Village
Lewis Memorial Christian Village is a faith based Senior living complex located on West Washington Street here in Springfield. They provide independent living garden homes and apartment homes, assisted living facilities, long term skilled nursing care, short term rehab and therapy programs, and safe haven hospice care.
We at Lakeside support LMCV in a variety of ways.
• LMCV receives $125 monthly from the missions budget.
• Teams of Lakeside volunteers serve in the skilled care home on the first, second, third and fifth Monday of every month
• Once a year, in the spring, we support the LMCV Auxillary by inviting everyone to contribute $2.00 per person or $5.00 per family to help purchase items that directly impact the quality of life for the residents
• We contribute to, and help shop for, Christmas gifts for residents, and serve at the Christmas party
• The Auxillary, using donated funds, provides Valentine bags for each resident in February
• We bake and serve lots of cake for the July birthday party and
Lakeside provides a gift for any resident with a July birthday